Saturday, December 27, 2008

Blogging

Since blogging is the new soapbox, I decided to join. I actually have another very private venting blog somewhere on cyberspace...I am going to use this one for something a little different. Not so sure what that is at the moment, but I feel I should have something that I can actually share with people.
This is one of the only places that people can voice their opinions and talk about themselves without tons of ridicule. I think that's what I plan to do...
I will also cut and paste some of my acceptable blogs here just in case the other site goes shuts down and years of impeccable ranting are lost.
I'm amazed by people who have the time to thoughtfully post daily. That is not who I am...not at all. So it is what it is..it's my blog...my time to talk about myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment