Saturday, December 27, 2008

life list from other blog

So I created this list a couple of years ago and really wanted to see what I've been able to accomplish thus far. I have high expectations and ideas for my life...so not much has been accomplished, but it doesn't hurt to see what's actually been done:)

Money mouth

1.Zip line through Costa Rica

2. Start my own successful company

3. Really unusual, safe, economically friendly, economically fair, island vacation (Tahiti?)

4. Be able to speak in front of a large crowd all the time without shaking (seriously I don't know what that's all about)

5. Feel comfortable with myself Money mouth

6. Sky diving

7. Read a few really great novels ALL THE WAY THROUGH

8. Purchase a house in my area that actually has land

9. Purchase and live in a house someplace with perfect weather.

10. Figure out what in the world God wants me to do with my life

11. Apply to another graduate school program

12. Paris

13. south of France

14. go back to Spain ( I LOVE Spain!)

15. Do volunteer type work as my career and get paid adequately for it

16. be able to spell adequate correctly the first time!

17. have cute kids

18. have healthy (mentally and physically) kids

19. find ou what I'm good at

20. Jet ski

21. Sail a boat solo...

22. have a career that I feel like waking up to every morning. Money mouth

23. Use my psych degree

24. Stay in the big towers of the Atlantis hotel (I stayed in the smaller less expensive ones, now I have a new goal!)

25. Have an exciting and fulfilling 25th year on earth! Money mouth

26. Join a dance class

27. WRite a book

No comments:

Post a Comment